More and more home-based entrepreneurs and mobile creatives are discovering factoring and the under-the-radar opportunity known as “factoring broker” which is commercial finance consulting if practiced on a career / professional level. But though the business of brokering in this lucrative industry as a true freelance consultant is rapidly growing, the vast majority of those that get involved do so on a more occasional “referrer” basis. And for those that are more interested in just learning a little about factoring, how it works, and then being able to refer a cash-starved business owner for financing, IACFB (the International Association of Commercial Finance Brokers) provides you training through the new PAL Referrer Program here at the IACFB Magazine.
Referrer vs. the Sponsored Agent Program: What’s the Difference?
There are many types of individuals that discover the opportunities to launch a career by referring business clients to lenders. At IACFB, those individuals were viewed as two distinct groups of people:
- REFERRERS: Individuals with little or no initial training or any real business up and operating. Many referrers have successful businesses such as bookkeepers or tax preparers and can benefit their clients and themselves by learning more about alternative commercial finance solutions.
- IACFB MEMBER: IACFB Members take the next step toward a true career. IACFB Members are provided with access to the popular “Boot Camp”, a comprehensive training program that will provide those new to the industry with all of the knowledge required to begin assisting business owners with assistance regarding factoring, asset-based loans, merchant cash advance programs, and even SBA loans.
- SPONSORED AGENTS: Sponsored Agents will have an active consulting business and will have completed IACFB agent training and have completed at least one certification exam. Agents are provided a professionally designed agent website and are most often “Sponsored” by a factor, a career commercial finance consultant, or by IACFB itself. Once “Certified”, agents are provided with a complementary listing in the IACFB’s Lenders Directories.
Get the FREE Introductory Referrer Factoring Course
For those initially exploring our industry as a possible broker or agent, IACFB provides a FREE course in conjunction with our free YOU Tube Training Course. This informative series of lessons will provide you with a cornerstone to begin assisting your exiting clients regarding their cash flow needs.
To sign up for our FREE Introductory Course, simple click here and complete the short form.
Sponsored Agent Program
The Sponsored Agent Program at IACFB Academy answers the question…“How can I earn a commission as an occasional industry referrer by simply being at the right place, at the right time, and being armed with the right knowledge to close a deal?” In a nutshell, that is the Sponsored Agent Program at IACFB.
As a Sponsored Agent at the Academy Campus, you are provided with a…
- comprehensive training program at the Academy and using all sections of the basic factoring course in Factoring 101
- The 200 page Factoring 101 Training Guide (PDF)
- Sponsored Agent stand alone website, hosting, and domain
- Lead generating VIDEO sales person
- standard lead-generating “offer” of the “When Banks Say No” factoring booklet for business owners
This program at IACFB Academy is a unique program for members or recruits of our career oriented freelance brokers. This program only requires that you have a “Sponsor”. Sponsors are selected from…
- the IACFB’s Freelance Professional Consultants who request interested agents by placing ads on the IACFB Factoring Broker Group on LinkedIn.
- Factors interested utilizing IACFB for training their agent / broker
- IACFB’s Sponsored Agents Program
Regardless of the sponsor, the program provides each agent with a professionally designed WordPress Landing Page with a lead-generating VIDEO salesperson. This powerful VIDEO guides the WordPress Landing Page visitors to download a FREE booklet (the “FREE Factoring Guide”). Once the visitor downloads the booklet, your sponsor follows up with a call and prospects the business owner regarding factoring, asset-based revolving lines of credit, inventory finance, or other financing products.
To get started with your IACFB Membership for referrers or to become a sponsored agents, just click here or the button below.