With the overall amount of training material and options in the Campus Academy at IACFB, we know it can get a little confusing and especially during the recent pricing and upgrades. Below is a “QUICK GUIDE” to assist those new to the industry to help choose the right program based on your goals.
- REGISTERED GUEST: This is not actually a program but rather a primer on factoring for what we call “Mobile Creatives” or those that are involved in Affiliate Marketing and Blogging. There are many “high-payout” finance-related affiliate marketing opportunities in this industry. This training area is “Factoring 101 “Lite” and Registered Guests can view this program for FREE for 10 Days to get a feel for the industry and to see if this an area they want to focus on as bloggers. We also provide websites for this program. Factoring 101 “Lite” provides you with the basics of the exciting factoring industry and the opportunities that exist to become a “referrer”. With Factoring 101 “Lite”, IACFB membership, and IACFB Magazine, you can begin earning affiliate commission or even residual commissions off the web.
- IACFB MEMBERSHIP ($39.95 Membership plus $4.95 subscription: Standard Membership in IACFB includes Factoring 101 “Lite” and the Archived Articles on the Magazine. Once a member, you can add-on….
- FACTORING 101 ($59.95): This is an “add-on” to membership and is the most popular program at IACFB. This program is based on our online version of the 5-star rated Factoring Broker Training Guide. This is comprehensive training for brokers for both part-time and full time career consultants. It is currently “bundled” with Continuing Education Productions (ABL, Export Trade Finance, etc.) and Factoring 202 Marketing and “Business-in-a-Box”, website, and more. (More on this program)
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE CONSULTANT PROGRAM ($39.95): This is the IACFB program that provides those entrepreneurs that are “serious” about learning the business and becoming “TOP TIER” industry professionals. Like Factoring 101, this is an “add-on” to membership and requires Factoring 101. This program includes Factoring 303 (How to Build an Agency) and Factoring 404 which is training for the Cash Flow Industry (Discount Notes and Mortgages, Structures Settlement cash outs, etc.) (More on this program)
With the opening of the “Academy Facility”, all functions of the Factoring 101 / Sponsored Agent Program will be handled by the new beautiful Academy as we roll all Sponsored Agents into the greatly expanded IACFB Wholesale. More training with videos and a new series of mini-websites with blog will make the Sponsored Agent program perfect for all those home-based entrepreneurs wanting to begin earning their fair share of the factoring industry’s near-legendary residual, life of account commission income.
At the Academy, we know the importance of having an industry “sponsor” to work with when you first enter the industry and are getting your foot on the door and “learning the ropes”. This is an exceptional industry bar none that features “residual income” and for those that have the talent (or are willing to learn it) to excel in this industry, it offers an exceptional career and lifestyle. To get started the “right way”, we highly recommend aligning your self with a factor / lender and there are significant benefits to doing so.
- FREE: Factoring 101 Program: Sponsoring factors can provide you will a discount code. The code will provide you with a $59.95 discount on Factoring 101. You SAVE $59.95.
- FREE Factoring 202 Program: Includes “Business-in-a-Box” and website discounts
- FREE 30 Day Trial Pipedrive: Free 30 Day Trial of our recommended CRM, Pipedrive.
- FREE: Certification: Free certification through Class Marketing
Magazine Private Areas
With the nearly completed upgrade to both the new Academy as well as the cornerstone training facility at the Campus, it is time to upgrade the content available to members here at the magazine. Though virtually all articles will still be viewable to visitors on the front page IACFB, there is now a section dedicated to “Members Only”.
Become an IACFB Member
To become an IACFB member is easy.
- Sign up at DataMax
- If you have a sponsor, use your sponsor’s code on the “Configure” page to discount Factoring 101
- We will have your credentials to the Academy to you within 24 hours.
Comment on this Article
Want to discuss the big changes coming at IACFB? Make sure you’ve joined to the LinkedIn IACFB Group at https://www.linkedin.com/groups/9075224/