The PALs Program at IACFB is a special Sponsor Agent upgrading training course that is associated with the Academy’s Partners Program, an individual factor, or IACFB Wholesale Operations. PALs is a complimentary enhancement program for IACFB Agent Members. The PALs course includes…
- An affiliation with an EXISTING PALs website (operated by IACFB or an IACFB Factoring Partner)
- Upgrade to the Factoring 101 and Factoring 202 training modules at the Academy
- The Factoring 101 Brokers Training Guide (PDF)
- Special access to “PAL” articles provided through IACFB Magazine
- Listing on the IACFB Factors and Lenders Directories as “Certified Agents”
Associated Costs for PAL
PAL is a FREE add-on full training program for IACFB Agent Members. Since all PAL referrers are required to be “certified” and work through existing IACFB Partnership members, there will be no additional Academy training costs. All PALs are provided full Academy access and credentials.
Requirements for PAL
There are no requirements for inclusion in the PAL program and training course other than IACFB Membership and an existing status as a Sponsored Agent. IACFB must have an existing IACFB furnished PAL operational (website) in your geographic location. All agents entering the PAL program must complete the Factoring 101 course at IACFB Academy and also complete the 125 question Factoring 101 certification exam. Sponsored Agents can become PALs by…
PAL By Invitation
Most agent referrers accepted for PAL join when receiving an email notifying the availability of an operational PAL in their area. Once notified and accepted, they will upgraded to Factoring 101 training and added to the IACFB Directories. Their Directories listing will be upgraded as soon as they have passed the IACFB certification exam.
PAL By Request
IACFB Sponsored Agent may request a PAL to become operational in your nearest city/location. Once operational, additional PAL referrers will be added.
The PAL Program offers IACFB agent members the ability to become fully affiliated with IACFB Wholesale or participating factors . Benefits include…
- Enhanced Commission Payout: All PAL Agents will be upgraded from their standard sharing arrangement with IACFB to now earn a full 10% of the factoring earned by the factor.
- Upon the submission of your first accepted client through IACFB or an IACFB Member factor, all associated costs associated with the your website will be terminated.
Request the PAL Course
If you have received an invitation to PAL, it means we are already operating a PAL site in your location or will be very soon. While there are no strict limitations regarding PAL referrers in any given location, cities with smaller populations will be limited the agent PALs.
If you are a current IACFB Sponsored Agent, you can request acceptance to the PAL Course at IACFB Academy, simply by clicking the ENROLL NOW button below.