In today’s challenging economy, tens of thousands of prospective entrepreneurs are actively seeking the perfect business opportunity to launch in their spare time from the comforts of a home office. It’s not that unemployment is high. To the contrary, our economy is actually recovering from the COVID pandemic nicely. It is simply that many Americans find that one job is just no longer enough to cover the monthly bills and expenses with inflation now skyrocketing. And with many unable to be away from their residence 12-16 hours each day, more and more individuals are seeking a flexible, yet professional, home-based business solution that can provide the income and fill the monthly shortfalls. And as many home business entrepreneurs are now discovering, when it comes to generating supplemental income, few home business opportunities can compete with becoming an independent agent (brokering) in the alternative commercial finance and factoring industries. But where do you get the training? Well, when it comes to entering these industries on a fast and affordable basis, nothing can compare to the Sponsored Agents Program offered by IACFB, the International Association of Commercial Finance Brokers.
The IACFB Sponsored Agents Program: A Home Based Business Opportunity for Industry Referrers
Though IACFB is known for it’s industry standard and more career-oriented Freelance Independent Broker Program at Campus IACFB, it is their Sponsored Agents Program for Independent Referral Associates that attracts the most interest from today’s self-starters and “mobile creatives”. This is perfect for those seeking a very flexible, part-time business opportunity they can operate from their home. Rather than freelance career focused professionals, this is a program for lead-generating part time referrers and is perfect for those active on social media and who also enjoy attending the occasional local networking events, club meetings, or simply an evening out with friends. Though some who opt for IACFB’s Sponsored Agents Program do engage heavily in direct marketing, the vast majority focus 100% of the time they devote to this business utilizing social media, networking, and relationship building. This introductory broker startup program by IACFB features:
- Very low cost initial training
- low cost professionally designed agent landing page (WordPress)
- access to highly experienced IACFB staff or Freelance Consultants and for deal assistance
- competitive standard commission rates with residual, life of account monthly income
- periodic sales contests and commission bonuses
- opportunities to grow your business into a full time career and profession over time
Cost of Entry as an IACFB Referrer
The Sponsored Agents Program is designed for referrers that will primarily generate factoring leads (and new clients) through networking. The cost of entry as an IACFB referrer is, therefore, exceptionally low requiring only…
- Sponsored Agent Training with Factoring 101 “Lite” in the NEW Academy FREE with IACFB Membership
- Lead Generating WordPress Landing Page with Discount Hosting with factor’s sponsorship (optional)
- Affiliate Commission available with WordPress Landing Page
How to Sign Up for Sponsored Agents
Sponsored Agents program is a exceptional referrers program for those “learning the industry ropes”. To enter the program, you must
- FREE 30 Day Access: Choose a sponsor. This will be which will be a participation factor or one of our IACFB member Freelance Factoring 101 Consultants”.
- Standard Access: All new members have access to this program with discount setup on the WordPress Landing Page.
To find out more about Factoring Brokers and Sponsored Agents, visit “Orientation” at the IACFB Academy.