Commercial Finance Consultant Magazine is a periodic publication of the IACFB (International Association of Commercial Finance Consultants. The magazine is dedicated and is focused on brokers and consultants engaged in the various areas of alternative business finance including commercial factoring, asset-based lending, equipment leasing, merchant cash advance, purchase order finance, and more Readers of the publication include:
- REGISTERED GUESTS: Those individuals provided with 10 Day FREE Login Credentials for specific articles of interest for those seeking a career in the lucrative factoring and alternative commercial finance industry.
- SPONSORED AGENTS: Sponsored Agents of the IACFB, agents of Freelance Factoring 101 Consultants, or factors who operated as “lead generators” and provide assistance to small business owners in need of factoring and cash flow solutions
- FACTORING 101 FREELANCE AND COMMERCIAL FINANCE CONSULTANTS: Experienced IACFB trained career professionals which assist business owners in all forms of asset-based commercial finance including import-export trade solutions.
- ACCOUNTING PROFESSIONALS: Specialized bookkeepers and accountants that provide financial consulting in addition to their accounting services.
- BLOGGERS: Those operating blogs that benefit home-based businesses and financing those businesses
- FACTORS & LENDERS: Providers of factoring and accounts finance services
Commercial Finance Consultant Magazine: A Ready Resource for Industry Training and Support
For both new industry entrants, the Commercial Finance Consultant Magazine represents an accessible resource and “first look” at an industry brimming with opportunity and especially for those individuals seeking a professional, career-oriented home business opportunity. For seasoned industry professionals, the magazine features powerful articles with “how-to’s” on enhancing productivity and business development.
How Content is Posted and Accessed (User Credentials)
New content is posted periodically (bi-weekly) on the magazine’s front page which is viewable by IACFB brokers, consultants, and agents using their training credentials (USERNAME and PASSWORD). This is the SAME credentials you have been provided with Campus Training access.
New content is “featured” by category. The magazine’s article front page is limited but IACFB members additionally have access to older articles archived.
As of May 1st, 2022, the IACFB Magazine requires Login. Visitors of the magazine and of IACFB / Campus IACFB can request REGISTERED GUEST privileges for the magazine and articles for 10 day. For entrepreneurs and individuals seeking a professional home-business and interested in factoring, business finance consulting, and even mortgage note / cash flow consulting, the magazine is THE place to learn more about the industry.
- REGISTERED GUESTS…have access to the Registered Guest Areas of the “Front Page” for 10 Days and you can request access by clicking the “Join Us” button below.
- LOST CREDENTIALS…if you have lost your password to the magazine and Campus Training Portal, complete the “Join Us” below.
Discussing Articles on the IACFB Group on LinkedIn
One of the most powerful features associated with Commercial Finance Consultant Magazine is the Campus IACFB’s LinkedIn Group which provides a ready forum for discussion of topics. The Campus LinkedIn Group works hand-in-hand with the magazine and provides a forum where IACFB Members can discuss articles and topics with other IACFB members as well as industry lenders. Membership to the group is open to all. Click here to view.
Subscribe: Become a Member
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: To get access to all the archived articles and training information available from Commercial Finance Consultant Magazine, you simply need to become an IACFB Member. This includes…
- Full Access to Commercial Finance Magazine
- Receive Periodic Association Newsletters and Bulletins